FUSE create festivals, shows, walkabout acts, installations, immersive environments and form creative partnerships with arts, cultural and environmental organisations. FUSE work with local authorities, communities and young people to produce creative projects, outdoor arts festivals, cultural and community events. Fuse creative programmes allow more people to experience and participate in creative projects and great art. Fuse connect people with place and combine arts with performance creating dynamic creative projects and events.
The company make:
- Shows, performances , site specific, installations and alternative walking tours as Misguided Tours.
- Themed environments and performances include Cafe Lente, The Caravan Show, Community Orchards, I Scream Van mobile cinema and DJ sets, mobile bicycle tours, a beach installation, market stalls, pop up galleries, circus and aerial arts. The company produce festivals and events with:
- Aerial dancers, acrobats, rope walkers, musicians, fire dancers, circus artists
- BeatBoxers, drummers, DJ’s, sound and digital artists
- Parkour, street dancers, contemporary dance
- Character actors, puppeteers, variety artistes, fire and light performance artists
- Fine artists, digital arts and music
Fuse make shows with professional and emergent artists and with audiences and communities.
- FUSE build partnerships between local, regional and European artists and festivals.
- FUSE are innovators in education and training in outdoor arts, production and performance.
© All images, Photographs, Performances are copyrighted and require permission for use contact us direct to discuss your requirements